qq签名英文带翻译霸气
51、除了七仙女,谁又会爱上卖身为奴的董永。
In addition to the seven fairies, who is falling in love with bondservants slave Dong Yong.
52、我原谅过一次的狗,结果就脏了一生的手。
I forgive once the dog, the results of a lifetime of dirty hands.
53、贪婪的爱摧毁了,撕裂了我的心扔入深渊。
The greed of love destroyed, tore my heart into the abyss.
54、我捉弄你,你捉弄他,笑过之后就一天了。
I play tricks on you, you make a fool of him, laughing after a day.
55、一切不以睡眠为目的的度周末,都是耍流氓。
All the weekend, not to sleep for the purpose of, are playing rogue.
56、人生如演戏,可是我却演不了自己的戏!
Life is like a play, but I can't do it!
57、你爱,或者不爱我。我就在那里,死死缠着你。
You love, or don't love me. I was there, and I was clinging to you.
58、我们都是虫,可我是萤火虫。
We're all worms, but I'm a firefly.
59、你爱过狗吗?会说人话的那种。
Have you ever loved a dog? That kind of person who can say.
60、彩色与黑白,我只有黑白。
Color and black and white, I have only black and white.